CHAPPAQUA, NY – In preparation for its first foray into northern Westchester County, the athletic club about to open at Chappaqua Crossing will hold a hiring event Saturday. Life Time, which bills itself as a high-end fitness, family recreation, spa and athletic club, is hiring for nearly 200 full-time and part-time positions.
The company needs staffers in its LifeSpa, LifeCafe, Kids Academy, Member Services, Facility Operations and Personal Training areas.
Prospective applicants are asked to bring several copies of their resume and dress professionally to meet the club’s leadership team and discuss employment opportunities.
“We are thrilled to bring Life Time’s unparalleled health and wellness experience to the Chappaqua community,” said General Manager Mike Spiegel. “Our hiring event will be a fun way to find passionate health professionals to join our family, and for us to showcase the expansive array of state-of-the-art amenities and cutting-edge programming we will offer, all under one roof.”
- WHAT: Life Time is hosting a hiring event
- WHEN: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 18
- WHERE: the Chappaqua Performing Arts Center, located in Chappaqua Crossing at 480 Bedford Rd.
Hired applicants will receive a free club membership as well as a benefits package.
Current team member opportunities include:
- LifeSpa: Nail Technician, Stylist, Massage Therapist, Service Coordinator/Receptionist, Esthetician
- LifeCafe: Shift Supervisor, Taste Captain, Prep Cook,
- Kids Academy: Kids Academy Team Member, Birthday Party Host, Birthday Party Supervisor,
- Member Services: Member Services Associate, Member Services Specialist, Assistant Manager
- Group Fitness: Run Lead, Cycle Lead, Run Club Coordinator, Cycle Club Coordinator, Group Training Coordinator, EDG Cycle Instructor, Yoga Instructor, Warrior Sculpt Instructor, Martial Arts Instructor, Pilates Coordinator, AMP Cycle Instructor, Group Fitness Instructor
- LifeClinic: Chiropractor, Physical Therapist
- Facility Operations: Overnight Team Member, Assistant Manager, Team Member, Technician
- Personal Training: Run Coach, Cycle Coach, Personal Trainer
Once open, Life Time Athletic will offer a highly personalized approach to health and wellness with amenities. These include but are not limited to group fitness, yoga and cycle classes, Pilates; state-of-the-art equipment and machines, personal training sessions and health assessments; a Kids Academy for children of all ages with activities such as music, reading, yoga and dance; LifeCafe, a fast-casual restaurant; and LifeSpa, a full-service salon and spa with hair, skin and body services.
For more information about Life Time Athletic and to view all current job openings, please visit this site. Additional information can be found by calling 914-296-6000 or by visiting Life Time Athletic Chappaqua’s website.
Image courtesy Life Time Athletic