== For Dubai Resident only .You will be responsible for providing application deployment and remote or onsite technical support for clients who have critical response time requirements for their business systems.
• You will work independently and as part of a team to urgently analyze technical issues, troubleshoot over the Email/Phone or via remote access or on site, and escalate problems when appropriate.
• Setup, configure and maintain monitoring for the systems .
• Monitor trouble management system to ensure all reported production issues are addressed according to published service level agreement.
• Clear understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and documentation standards
• Effectively record and monitor progress of all issues raised, providing feedback to the business users as required
• Log / monitor the progress of schedule tasks activities such as backup plan, virus cleaning, operating system maintenance plans, operating system updates
• Analyze log requests; monitors progress, tracks problem resolution, identifies patterns of failure, researches bug fixes, announce users from system failures and implements solutions; communicates with manager regarding unresolved problems. And proactively provide recommendation for improvements
• Identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware-, software- and network-related problems .
• Test configuration changes in a test environment prior to pushing into production
• Design and support application reports
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Search jobs on Bayt.com, the Middle East’s #1 job site
Related Dubai News
Some local news is curated – Original might have been posted at a different date/ time! Click the source link for details.